Who we are
We are in the fruits ripening business more than 5 years. Our Mango product is based from Sosiya (Bhavnagar District), also from other local villages in Bhavnagar District. We also covers some areas in Junagadh and Amreli districts. We supplies Mango in bulk quantity to retail business owners and direct consumers in all over districts in Gujarat as per available of convenient transportation. We also take orders from other states for bulk supply to wholesale dealers. We have privilege customers from popular cities includes Ahmadabad, Baroda, Rajkot, Surat and Mumbai. The process of leading market distributers of Mango derived from ideas, quality maintains, experienced staff and valued customers.
How to use mangoes
- Mango can be eaten raw as a dessert fruit or processed to various products. Ripe mangoes can be sliced and canned or processed to juice, jams, jellies, nectars and preserves.
- Eastern and Asia Cultures use raw green mangoes for pickles, chutney and relishes.
- In India, unripe mangoes are sliced, dried, and made into powder for amchoor, a traditional Indian preparation used for cooking.
- In India, Flour is made from mango seeds. Seeds are also eaten during periods of food shortages.
- The timber is used for boats, flooring, furniture and other applications.